I always remember being able to draw, even before I could write, and I knew I was going to be an artist. I’ve had a few detours as life has progressed, including a stent as an IT professional, managing web servers, but continue to make art as much as possible. I hope you enjoy some of the images I’ve posted.
Thanks for stopping by!
- Save the date(s) – Spring 2019 show
I’m deliriously happy to be able to announce I’ll be in a 2 person show this spring with my friend, the fabulous artist Ann Ekstrom, who I’ve known since before I knew anything else. We’ll be hanging art at Gallery 414, where I’ve shown several times in the past.
The opening is set for Saturday, March 9th, from 6:00 to 9:00 PM, *and* we’ll be open for Fort Worth Spring Gallery Night on Saturday, March 30th from noon until 9:00 PM.
We are still coming up with a title and theme. Watch this space for more info, and get on my mailing list!
- Fall ArtsGoogle 2018 – I’ll be there!
- Fifth Annual Artspace 111 Regional Juried Exhibition – see it (and me) now!
- RonTaylorCrouch.com – now live!
- Coming soon! New website: RonTaylorCrouch.com
See all posts